Radical Wholeness Weekend Workshop: Hampshire, UK
May 27 - 28, 2023, 10 am - 5 pm each day
Casson Room, Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Hampshire, PO8 0QE
The gift of embodiment brings ease, freedom and security to our lives. But we live in a culture that deems the body to be without intelligence and trains us to live in our heads. We come to accept an anxious, contracted, ungrounded state of being as normal.
This internationally acclaimed workshop helps you gently recognize within yourself the learned patterns that hold you in a divided state, and shows you how to soften beyond them. By coming home to your body, you come home to your life with a renewed, calm sense of spaciousness. And you will carry with you new practices and skills to last a lifetime.
- For a fuller description of the workshop, please click here.
- Workshop is taught by Philip Shepherd and runs from 10 am – 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday. (Please note meals and accommodation are not included.)
- For info on what to prepare for the workshop, please visit Workshop FAQs.
- Some concessions available. Contact us for details.
Extra venue information:
- Queen Elizabeth Country Park is a 2hr car ride from central London, 1hr 48 using public transport (train from London to Petersfield, then a 10 min bus ride from Petersfield/or taxi ride)
- There is no fee to enter the park, but parking costs £9.00/day. More info can be found here.
- Click here for more Information on getting to the park.
- Bring your own lunch, or you can purchase food on site in the Beechwood Kitchen.